Indoor playground equipment entails huge investment. Because of this, an entrepreneur should conduct thorough background research to ensure that they get the best equipment from a good manufacturer. To get the best in pricing, the prospective owner of the playground should request for offers from more than one manufacturer. This will enable them to compare the prices and subsequently select from the best and affordable manufacturer. When comparing the offers, there are key points that one should in mind. These are as follows:
- Safety-This is an important consideration when purchasing an indoor playground. When considering safety, the following aspects must be determined.
- Lab certificate-the manufacturer where you want to buy your equipment from must have their items examined and verified for safety from an independent lab. This assures you not only safety but standards of the product.
- Material certificates and play events- all the materials supplied must carry a certificate and play events. This assures you that the manufacturer adheres to the set standards and law when making the items.
- The kind of material used and their origin-the kind of material used to make your Indoor playground equipment item and where they came from is an important evaluation. This consideration helps you to assess the durability of the material and their maintenance requirement. For the padded material, enquire about the foam used and how thick it is. This helps you to determine the safety of the material. Consideration of origin is an important evaluation because it determines how fast you will get your equipment. Some countries have banned the importation of certain materials from specific countries.
- Installation techniques-inquiry about installation techniques will assist you to evaluate the safety and maintenance aspects.
- Play attraction-Depending on the way the equipment is installed, they can either attract or fail to attract clients. You should inquire about the installation techniques that will be applied and whether they are attracted specifically to kids. You should also bear in mind that installation techniques will have an impact on the playability of the ground.
- Price of the playground-price is an important consideration when buying an indoor playground. It is crucial to ask the manufacturer to provide you with a quotation carrying all the items and their corresponding prices.
- Insurance – You need to evaluate whether the manufacturer/supplier carries enough insurance to cover any major or minor risk that may occur. The manufacturer should have its workers insured especially those who will install the playground. It is important to request the company to offer you a copy of the insurance policy and the contacts of the insurance company or brokers in case you want to verify whether the policy is effective.