One of the key issues at law in family courts is the matter of child welfare after parents separate Fredericton Lawyer . Whereas the disagreement and subsequent divorce is between parents, children end up victims by default. To safeguard the best interests of the child, it is best to engage the services of a family lawyer to help navigate through litigation or arbitration.
In determining matters of custody and child support in family law, the court considers a number of factors:
- Primary caretaker of the child who therefore has priority for physical custody
- The nature of legal custody and visitation rights for the other parent
- Merits of joint or split custody if applied for
- Marital status of parents – if unmarried
- Nature of child support necessary
There are always two options in resolving family matters in law. Through litigation, in which case a petition is drawn up by a family lawyer, filed in court, and argued out for determination by the court. Another is through mutual agreement by arbitration where both parties reach an amicable solution. Two key objectives are always at the core of these options: protecting the best interests of the child and parental rights.
Family law in modern times is a veritable minefield, and the services of specialized family lawyer are essential. Laying down solid grounds for a custody cause is not easy, and emotional arguments are not valid for award of custodial prayers. One needs to understand fully the factors the courts consider when resolving custody cases, to move the courts in making a ruling in their favor. The parties must agree beforehand the type of custody preferred with reasons why they think it best. Agreeing on joint custody for example, when one parent lives in a far off town for example, may not be in the best interests of the child and the court may decline.
Split custody is not easily considered, as it denies children the enjoyment of sibling fraternity. Of great interest however, is the question of child support. When parents go separate ways, children must not suffer want or a decline in lifestyle. In such cases, children take refuge in the protection of family law in whatever state or country they may be. Normally, legal custody is vested in the parent with ability to support the child, much as she/he may be denied physical custody. The courts take care to preserve the continuity of the child’s lifestyle. If the physical custodian is not financial capable of this, the other parent is ordered to provide for the child’s health cover, education, housing and general sustenance. Family law protects the rights of both parents and their children
Indoor playground equipment entails huge investment. Because of this, an entrepreneur should conduct thorough background research to ensure that they get the best equipment from a good manufacturer. To get the best in pricing, the prospective owner of the playground should request for offers from more than one manufacturer. This will enable them to compare the prices and subsequently select from the best and affordable manufacturer. When comparing the offers, there are key points that one should in mind. These are as follows:
- Safety-This is an important consideration when purchasing an indoor playground. When considering safety, the following aspects must be determined.
- Lab certificate-the manufacturer where you want to buy your equipment from must have their items examined and verified for safety from an independent lab. This assures you not only safety but standards of the product.
- Material certificates and play events- all the materials supplied must carry a certificate and play events. This assures you that the manufacturer adheres to the set standards and law when making the items.
- The kind of material used and their origin-the kind of material used to make your Indoor playground equipment item and where they came from is an important evaluation. This consideration helps you to assess the durability of the material and their maintenance requirement. For the padded material, enquire about the foam used and how thick it is. This helps you to determine the safety of the material. Consideration of origin is an important evaluation because it determines how fast you will get your equipment. Some countries have banned the importation of certain materials from specific countries.
- Installation techniques-inquiry about installation techniques will assist you to evaluate the safety and maintenance aspects.
- Play attraction-Depending on the way the equipment is installed, they can either attract or fail to attract clients. You should inquire about the installation techniques that will be applied and whether they are attracted specifically to kids. You should also bear in mind that installation techniques will have an impact on the playability of the ground.
- Price of the playground-price is an important consideration when buying an indoor playground. It is crucial to ask the manufacturer to provide you with a quotation carrying all the items and their corresponding prices.
- Insurance – You need to evaluate whether the manufacturer/supplier carries enough insurance to cover any major or minor risk that may occur. The manufacturer should have its workers insured especially those who will install the playground. It is important to request the company to offer you a copy of the insurance policy and the contacts of the insurance company or brokers in case you want to verify whether the policy is effective.